In order to establish a club, some key expenses need to be met, such as an affiliation fee to join No Name! Club, which includes a Club Insurance Policy. No Name! Club offers a special rate for new clubs and you can obtain more information from your Programme Officer or by emailing Head Office: email@example.com
- Local Businesses may be willing to sponsor the club. Please note it is not acceptable to partner with a business that does not complement the Ethos and Values of No Name! Club i.e. any business linked to the alcohol industry (if you are unsure please contact No Name! Club National Office).
- The Education and Training Board in your area which may provide youth club grants.
- Garda funds: your local JLO or community Garda may be able to obtain funds from the courts.
- Internal grants from No Name! Club.
- Club Fundraisers (disco, sponsored walks, bag pack at local supermarket).
- Contact your local Councillors/TD’s.
- Contact Chief Superintendent’s office for street collections.
- Contact your parish priest for church gate collections.
- Membership fees (This is an option for all clubs).