- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server. The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
- Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. Emails may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which were included in the email that you received.
- You can block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Cookies are used by most websites to record visitor preferences. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Like all sites, we use 3rd party tools to help us run the website. They are used not to track you but to track info like the visitors numbers on the site over a given period, to allow you to interact with the social-media widget and to allow us to login into this web based CMS (Content Management System).