The No Smoking Day Webinar was facilitated by the HSE 2 March 2022.
You can watch back the seminar here.
Here are some key points and links which you may find useful:
· Remember the things that you can do as an individual, a member of your local community or in your workplace to help develop a Tobacco Free Ireland for the next generation
· If you smoke, seek help from one of our trained stop smoking advisors – www.quit.ie
· Support your family and friends to consider quitting and tell them about the support available
· Ask about tobacco free policies in your workplace
· Lobby your local representatives to implement tobacco free parks, playgrounds, walkways and beaches.
· Raise the issue of smoke free sports grounds in your local sport club.
· Review the HSE supports available to support quitting, including great blog content and our QUIT Campaign
· Follow the progress of the Quit leaders progress via HSE YouTube
· Focusing on health inequalities, including women and men only smoking cessation groups, see more about the We Can Quit Programme
· Find out more about Sláintecare Healthy Communities
· If you working in the HSE and wish to support HSE Tobacco Free Campus
Stay tuned for our World No Tobacco Day Conference in May.